T20 torquay

Before signing in or creating an account you agree: That you are seeking information about Medical Cannabis.

Error: This is required. Error: Not a valid value. Active ingredients: deltatetrahydrocannabinol. Healthdirect medicine data is refreshed once a month, see Data sources page. The medicine you searched for may have been added to the ARTG after this date.

T20 torquay

View product. Verify yourself as a patient so you can view product information and feedback. The information on this page is not medical advice. Cannatrek T20 Torquay Flower. TGA Product Category. Plant Species. Size Price 10g Verification required. Want to learn more about about this product? Minor cannabinoids and terpenes profiles. Product stock availability direct from suppliers. CoAs, CMIs and patient resources.

CoAs, CMIs and patient resources.

Error: This is required. Error: Not a valid value. Active ingredients: deltatetrahydrocannabinol. Healthdirect medicine data is refreshed once a month, see Data sources page. The medicine you searched for may have been added to the ARTG after this date. Ask your pharmacist, doctor or health professional for advice, or search the ARTG. Sometimes a special provision is made to make available some medicines that are not listed in response to the needs of particular people or circumstances. Other medicines that contain: deltatetrahydrocannabinol. Healthdirect Australia acknowledges the Traditional Owners of Country throughout Australia and their continuing connection to land, sea and community. We pay our respects to the Traditional Owners and to Elders both past and present.

T20 torquay

The strain has a sweet and spicy aroma with hints of citrus and pine. The buds are dense and frosty, with orange hairs and purple hues. It is manufactured by Cannatrek, a company that produces cannabis medications in Canada and Australia with GMP standards. However, some patients may still find the cost of T20 Torquay Flower too high, especially if they need a higher dose or frequency of use. I have been using T20 Torquay Flower for about two months now, and I can say that it has been a great choice for me. I suffer from anxiety, insomnia, and neck pain, which have been affecting my work and personal life for years.

Fourth greek letter crossword clue

Support for this browser is being discontinued for this site Internet Explorer 11 and lower We currently support Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari. Data is sourced from third party reviews. THC is the cannabinoid that is commonly referred to as the cause of getting "high". Consumer Medicines Info Verification required. It has therapeutic properties and is not psychoactive. Add Photo Close modal. Photos are independent of reviews. Send to: is required Error: This is required Error: Not a valid value. Want to learn more about about this product? Cured Verification required. Cultivar - short for 'cultivated variety'. Minor cannabinoids and terpenes profiles. Product stock availability direct from suppliers.

TGA Product Category. Error: This is required. Thank you for sharing our content. Print Share. Sundae Strudel. Cannabis may have side effects or interactions with other medications. Patient Resources. Cannatrek T20 Torquay Flower. Share and Invite to Canna Reviews Close modal. Sterilisation Method Verification required. Patient experience summary The patient experience summary represents data aggregated from reviews submitted by patients. Harvest Method Verification required.

2 thoughts on “T20 torquay

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *