T20 world cup 2021 warm up match live score

Day 2 - New Zealand lead by 40 runs. India won by an innings and 64 runs. Kings won by 3 wickets with 0 balls remaining.

Day 2 - New Zealand lead by 40 runs. India won by an innings and 64 runs. Kings won by 3 wickets with 0 balls remaining. MI Women won by 7 wickets with 1 ball remaining. Match yet to begin. Sri Lanka won by 28 runs. Hong Kong won by 73 runs.

India vs Australia, T20 World Cup warm-up match, Live Updates: Surykumar works a slower ball from Kane Richardson towards fine leg for a boundary with some deft wrist work, getting India closer to the target, before Hardik Pandya finishes off in style with a maximum straight down the ground three balls later! India hammer Australia by eight wickets with 13 balls to spare to make it two wins from as many practice games before their tournament opener against Pakistan this Sunday! Great start to the over for India. Good ball, almost wide but not quite and it's a dot. Low full toss into Pandya's knees. He could have taken the single, but he chooses to stay on strike. Oh, very poor delivery from Jordan. That was wide and high, and it also ran away for four without making any contact with Pandya's bat. Free hit signalled. Pandya gets a huge edge on it, and that's four! It flies over short third man! Another low full toss, and the India duo run a double. Oh my word, a no ball now, and Pandya takes a single. Terrible over this from Jordan.

India won by 7 wickets with 6 balls remaining. Subscribe to our newsletter and get all the stories that matter delivered to your inbox. BAN v SL 1.

Kishan smashed an unbeaten ball 70, while KL Rahul 51 off 24 and Rishabh Pant 29 off 14 also chipped in as India chased down with six balls to spare. Stay updated with Times of India to get all the live cricket score updates of T20 World Cup warm-up match between India and England. Read Less. That's it from this warm-up match! The next set of warm-up games will be played on 20th October. Do join us then. The bowling from India though was good only in patches.

Afghanistan won by runs. RCB Women won by 7 wickets with 30 balls remaining. Sultans won by 79 runs. Day 3 - Vidarbha need runs. Day 2 - Tasmania need runs. Day 2 - West Aust lead by runs. Day 2 - NSW lead by 78 runs.

That's it from this warm-up fixture. There are four more to be played on Wednesday. Until then, it's goodbye.

30 series release date

Delhi Capitals Women. Day 2 - Central D trail by 33 runs. Read ePaper. Oh my word, a no ball now, and Pandya takes a single. Allrounder left field during England's seven-wicket defeat to India, will be assessed in 24 hours. Netherlands won by 4 runs. South Africa. Fixtures and Results. Don't miss anything! Lahore Qalandars. Two taken this time. Gandaki Province. Today's ePaper. Hong Kong won by 73 runs.

Afghanistan won by runs.

Rhinos won by 7 wickets with 10 balls remaining. Slips this one down the leg side, SKY tries to tuck but misses. Schedule Table Series. Read Less. Top Run Scorers. A dominating batting show by India to pocket this warm-up game! Plunket Shield 3. Avishka Fernando. Lahore Qalandars. Schedule Series. Sri Lanka. South Africa won by 6 wickets with 0 balls remaining. View full list. See All. Matches

1 thoughts on “T20 world cup 2021 warm up match live score

1. I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are mistaken. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *